Compare priPrinter Editions
In fact priPrinter is the best print preview software on the planet, question is only in it's edition: the Server, the Professional and the Standard.
- Standard edition is all about printing in fast and compact form. There is no integrated PDF solution or advanced page combining features.
- The Professional Edition supports all functionality of Standard Edition plus extras: PDF Publisher, text corrections and content reflow.
- Server edition is an extension of Professional Edition with ability to share priPrinter across network. This means that you can print from one computer and preview your job on another.
|Page Layout, Watermarks, Forms, Themes|
|Booklet and Posters|
|Export to JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG|
|Text redaction, highlighting, coloring|
|Rectangle selection (cut, copy, paste, detet)|
|Text edition (insert, delete, replace, paste)|
|Inspecting and changing font attributes: Font name, size, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough|
|Search and Replace dialog|
|Watermarks, Page numbers|
|Callouts, Clouds and Area tools|
|Print History Panel with Search|
|Shrink, Combine Pages, Reflow Content|
You may purchase priPrinter Professional Edition separately or upgrade your existing priPrinter Standard Edition any time. Same with Server edition, you can upgrade from Standard or Professional.
- Owners of priPrinter Standard license may install priPrinter Professional Edition and examine Professional features. Usage of Standard features is possible without any restrictions and the banner will not be inserted into printout. PDF Publisher output, however, will include a banner. Text redaction will generate the same banner during printout. So, you can use priPrinter standard and check extra features.
- Content Reflow, Combine Pages is possible in Professional edition with standard license ( in current release).
- Server Edition will works with Standard or Professional license. However any job printed from another computer will have trial watermark.