What's new in priPrinter 5.6
In many aspects priPrinter 5.6 is an improved version of priPrinter 5.5.
- New MS Office 2013 color theme was added. All classic themes are still here.
- Ink saving mode was improved very much. Ink usage estimation was added.
- Additional ability to configure duplex printers was added.
New Features in depth:
- New color theme is added. Similar to MS Office 2013.
- Added an experimetal feature to insert 3D Graphics to PDF files.
- New keyboard shortcut for default theme is added.
- Added an ability to rescale rectangular selection.
- Ink saving mode is improved.
- Ink usage estimation is added.
- Added an ability to slightly customize print preview pane by inserting Ink saving mode, duplex, borders and page separator controls.
- New command - Paste image from clipboard.
- Added an option to put color label to any specific printer. Label will be visible in print preview pane.
- Improved per printer option to show print preview pane: Always, Never and Default.
- Improved handling of Arabic texts:
- Order of characters in UNICODE string.
- Simulated and predefined Italic fonts now should be handled correctly.
- Additional configuration option for duplex printer is added (Duplex Page of Printer Options Dialog). Now it is possible to automatically switch printer to duplex/simplex mode even in case if printer does not support this via standard API.
- Almost all localizations were updated in order to support new features.
- Number of copies is now visible in job properties dialog.
- Some applications may send image bits in PNG or JPEG format with wrong dimensions. Now this situation must be detected and corrected.
- Main window shadow in skinned mode is improved.
- New Office 2013 theme should be activated by default.
- Offline job should be more noticeable - Server Edition.
- Offline mode is not reset each time on priPrinter restart - Server Edition.
- Fixed an issue with changing orientation in case if document is not loaded.
- Now it is possible to rotate and zoom pages in 3d view mode while Print Preview Pane is active.
- Minor issues and fixes.